Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Lust List 2

Part Two of the infamous Lust list!

Hope everyone is well on this lovely day!


First up is the gorgeously packed Naughty Alice perfume:
I love the packaging!
I love perfume, I'm a collector and some of my favorites come from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, but I'm always willing to try new things! And this sounds absolutely dreamy: Contains notes of black rose, violet, ylang-ylang & musk... it'd probably be my new go-to for perfume! There's a Cheeky Alice as well, in some pretty pink packaging, I'd also be tempted for that.

This one I already have but can't resist stumping for: DC Bombshells Harley Quinn mini fragrance!
Smells like danger. And peaches.

I'm sad to say this is really hard to find, you may be able to find it in the $1 bin at your local Hot Topic, but right now, it's not for sale online, it seems. It smells so good, a lot like peaches or nectarines, and vanilla. I have two brand new bottles of it (and will probably check my own Hot Topic for more), and it is my absolute favorite perfume. I don't usually end up burning through a bottle, as I so often lose them, but I always knew where this was. I bought it originally for cosplay, and now I wear it all the time.

http://shopjessicalouise.com 
The Lulabelle Leopard top:
Pretty sure I need this in not just blue, but red and green as well. Look how cute it is! I love lace and bows, even though deep down I'm also a tomboy, you can't keep the bows from me XD. P.S. Jessica Louise has some of the CUTEST stuff.

Like these:
How cute are these?!
I love them so much. I probably wouldn't wear them out (maybe I would, who knows?) but they're so pretty I want all of them haha. But there's one or two I just can't resist, and I'm planning on saving up for at least one.

And then there's this:
That skull bow detail? Perfect!
This is probably hands down the cutest summery dress I've seen in a while. I want to throw a little cropped white jacket over it and wear some red or white tights with it, and some cute boots. It just begs to be accessorized, even though you could easily just go with this and some sneaks. That skull bow is so adorable, I would LOVE one like that to match for my hair. <3

One of my holy grail items right here:
The Dita Cardigan in Gold
It's a touch pricey at for a cardigan at $140 but it's positively stunning and from what I hear lasts forever. It has, over the years, come in probably a dozen colors, and while my favorites are the green, the pink, and the red, I would happily take it in any color it comes in. It can be worn buttoned-up or open with a lovely keyhole effect as demonstrated by the lovely Ms Von Teese here, and it does, in fact, flatter the bustier ladies as well. As they always are, I'm sure it'll be sold out before I can save up. (Not that I blame anyone! They're so beautiful). Sometimes older colors can be found on Ebay, but not often.

Up next (and apparently today's theme is blue), the Banned Flamingo Cardigan:
It comes in a slew of colors (black, pink, and dusty blue), but the blue is my favorite. I have a polka dot skirt it would look perfect with. And well, who can resist a flamingo? It just looks so soft, and the gathers on the sleeves look like they'd flatter my broad shoulders.

And off to Sourpuss! I already have the Keep 'em Flying dress (which I get dozens of compliments on when I go out), which is super cute and comfy. My first interest isn't a dress though- it's these super cute shorts:
http://sourpussclothing.com 

So cute! I love short shorts, especially since these look really comfy too, always a must. They also come in black. I really wish they came in plaid, but tartan always seems reserved for tops, dresses, and skirts.

Since we're talking about short shorts, I'm in love with these. Gingham is probably my favorite pattern ever, especially in red. Paired with a cute gingham blouse, this would look stellar. Knowing me I'd probably add some over-the-knee socks as well.

While they're running the risk of being too short for me, they're so gosh-darned cute I want a pair! I can picture these paired with some nice thigh high black socks, and some big old spats- oh wait, my inner steampunk nerd is showing.

The buttons are the best detail.
The Bombshell skirt. I lovelovelove pencil skirts even though I used to think they couldn't possibly work for me. I love the button detail on this. It comes in a lot of different colors and patterns, but my other favorite is the houndstooth with red piping and buttons. So classy.

I think this is good for today! I've got one last part for this tomorrow (which will mostly focus on my other loves, Pinup Girl and Vivien of Holloway), before I start having photoshoot things to post next weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment